Today we have several guides on important Legion topics to reveal, by Wowhead user jjanchan. If you have been following the Legion Beta, you have mostly likely seen his detailed comments on beta database pages, and now he has written guides to Artifacts and Legendaries.
Have a Legion guide you think the Wowhead staff should feature, or have a suggestion for a Legion guide topic? Let us know in the comments.
Artifact Weapon Guide
With the Artifact Q&A fresh in everyone’s mind, now was the perfect time to reveal the comprehensive Artifact Weapon guide. In this guide you will find:
- All artifacts by spec: any hidden abilities like Gaze of the Val’kyr, and flavor effects like Xal’atath, Blade of the Black Empire whispering you.
- Traits: their perks, costs, how to acquire traits, and max level bonus traits.
- Relics: how they increase ilvl, how they modify traits, and how to acquire them.
- Acquiring artifacts: your first one and later ones for offspecs.
- Artifact Knowledge: how this increases the rate at which you acquire Artifact Power, how to increase your AK level, how much extra AK you get at each rank.
- Artifact Appearances: Every appearance organized by spec, how to get them, and modelviewer and video links.
- Artifact Lore, Wowhead’s Art Interview on Artifacts, and FAQ.
We are also posting overviews for each Artifact Weapon; currently 21 are posted in the Artifact Weapon Guide section.
Legion Legendaries Guide
Legendaries in Legion add variety to gameplay, modifying talents and abilities in interesting ways. Each class has a number of legendaries to choose between, such as Raddon’s Cascading Eyes, Tyr’s Hand of Faith, and Wilfred’s Sigil of Superior Summoning.
The Guide to Legion Legendaries covers the following:
- How to get legendaries
- The number of legendaries for each class
- All legendaries sorted by class
- What Legion content they’ll be enabled/disabled in
- How many can be equipped at once.
No Comments, Be The First!